Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Druzy Collection by Vitrine

Druzies are now so popular, and it's easy to understand why. They are textured and come in some amazing colors! When I started out on Etsy way back in 2008, I saw one and I was instantly in love. It really 'spoke' to me and reminded me of the rock sugar my mum would give me as a child! The necklace below was one of my first Druzy pieces in my shop.

Smoky Quartz Druzy necklace by Vitrine
 

 
When I was offered the opportunity to create a piece for the Stylist of the Hit TV Show The Vampire Diaries a few months ago, this gem is what was suggested. The Smoky Quartz druzy was oval but bore the same signature style of Vitrine's wire wrapping. The necklace was also bought by the Founder of The Artisan Group, Valerie Guerrero., who is seen wearing it (below) at GBK's Primetime Emmys Luxury Gift Lounge 2013 (and she is pictured with actor Raphael Sbarge, Hit TV show 'Once Upon a Time' who was also gifted my Carnelian earrings in his swag bag). Doesn't she look fabulous?!


Valerie Guerrero, Founder, The Artisan Group, pictured wearing the Smoky quartz Druzy necklace by Vitrine
Photo credit: The Artisan Group


Just in time for the Holiday Season, I've got some beautiful pieces in. I suggest you make a play for them because I have a limited number available! Some of the jewelry can be seen below and for the complete collection, see HERE.

 
 
Do you like druzy jewelry? What is your favorite piece from my shop?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment